Unapologetically focused on the academic success of our scholars, Vanguard Collegiate of Indianapolis educates 5-8th grade students through high-quality instruction, rigorous curriculum, and character development to succeed in college and become leaders in thought, word and action.
Additional Enrollment Information:
Should the number of applicants exceed the number of available seats, we will hold a random drawing in a public meeting for student enrollment two weeks after the application deadline. The lottery will be governed by the following principles:
· All students who have submitted a formal application prior to the deadline will be allowed to enter the lottery. If necessary, the application window will be posted on our website.
· All students drawn in the public lottery will receive an offer for a seat in the school until all available entry grade seats are filled.
· Students who are drawn after all seats are filled will be added to an ordered wait list and will come off the wait list once seats become available in the order they are listed.
· Applicants that have enrolled siblings will be entered into a separate lottery by grade and drawn before non-sibling applicants for that grade. Sibling preference is designed to ensure that all students within a family are able to, if desired, attend the same school.
· The lottery will be conducted within two weeks of the application deadline. The location to be determined but accessible by all.
Preference in the lottery will be given to students currently attending Vanguard Collegiate and siblings of students currently attending Vanguard Collegiate. The number of School Founder, School Board Member, and School Employee students is limited to no more than 10%.